Daemen College is a private, co-educational, non-sectarian, comprehensive college in Amherst, New York. The university has 2603 students, of which 1709 are undergraduate students and 894 graduate students. Students at Daemen university get to develop critical thinking and creative problem-solving, they become comfortable with diversity, and also, they learn how to work in groups and face challenges.
This institution offers courses and study programs that lead to officially recognized higher education degrees, such as bachelor’s degrees, master’s degrees, and Ph.D. degrees in various fields of study.
Daemen College provides scholarships to subsidize students who wish to pursue their studies at the college, including Daemen College Deans Scholarship for International Students.
This scholarship is specifically dedicated to international students who want to enroll in an undergraduate or a graduate degree program at the university.
- Host university: Daemen college;
- Host country: United States of America;
- Target group: International students;
- Study Level: Undergraduate Level;
- Scholarship Worth: $10,000;
- Subjects available: All Subjects;
- Application Deadline: Currently open.
Scholarship value depends on the academic performance of the applicant. Scholarships range from $7,000 to $10,000 for an academic year.
- Amount of award (First Year): up to $10,000
- Amount of award (Transfers): up to $7,000
- Students must apply for an undergraduate degree program in the Daemen college.
- Applicant must demonstrate outstanding academic performance.
- If the English language is not the candidate’s first language, he/she will have to demonstrate English language proficiency by taking the EILTS or TOEFL.
- Students must check the eligibility requirements asked by the college to study an undergraduate degree program, and make sure they fulfill these requirements.
How to apply:
To be considered for this scholarship, students must complete the entire application process to Daemen college and submit it, once they are accepted they will be notified regarding the amount of their scholarship.
Applicants must also submit the required documents such as High School records, English language proficiency testing results, a letter of recommendation, a copy of the data page of the passport, and any other required supporting documents.
For more details, check Daemen College Deans Scholarship’s official website: