Applications are now being welcome for the Kingston University London International Scholarships to be awarded for the 2023/24 academic year. International Development awards scholarships worth £5,000 to successful international applicants joining in September or January for their first year of study.
The University’s international scholarships are partial scholarships. This means that the student must make sure they can cover the outstanding amount for fees and living expenses themselves during their stay in the United Kingdom.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Kingston University London
Scholarship Type: Tuition Discount Scholarship
Host Institution(s): Kingston University London
Scholarship Worth: £5,000.
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate/Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility Criteria | Kingston University London International Scholarships
You can apply for an International Scholarship if you meet all of the following criteria:
- you are an international student, classified as paying ‘overseas fees’
- you have received an offer for an undergraduate or postgraduate course at Kingston University
- you are not currently registered on a Kingston University degree or foundation course
- How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Kingston University London international scholarships before the deadline. Applicants are however, required to apply and be offered a conditional or unconditional offer of admission before applying for the university’s scholarships.
- Application Documents: You are also required to upload your academic reference, personal statement and academic transcripts according to the guideline at the official page.
Application Deadline: 10 November, 2023